6 Pin PCIe to 2 x 4 Pin Molex LP4 Power Cable Adapter, 6 inch / 15 cm
- Application: 2 x 4 pin Molex to 6 pin PCIe adapter powers your video card with this cable; It is perfect if you don't have enough PCI E power connectors to run your video card
- Durable Design: Designed with PVC flexible jacket, 18 AWG oxygen free copper and bare copper braided shielding prolongs the life span of this cable
- Ideal Length: With length of 6 inch / 15 cm, the video card power cable is perfect for internal cable management
- High Compatibility: 6 Pin power male to 4 Pin Molex LP4, widely applied to most video cards with 6 pin PCIe power connectors, including ASUS, Gigabyte and SAPPHIRE ect; Notice: Please confirm whether the power supply meets the maximum power consumption of video card before use
- Warranty: J&D 1-Year Limited Warranty
Parfait j ai tout brancher merveilleux ca fonction
Artikel p��nktlich geliefert wie zugesagt. Gute Verarbeitung und funktioniert einwandfrei.
You would expect that it's a simple thing to attach three connectors to six wires -- but based on reviews for some similar products -- it's not as easy as I would think. I selected this version because it had fewer bad reviews than it's competitors (sparks and fire? really!?) and I'm glad to say that it appears to have worked flawlessly for a couple of weeks now. This included 100% GPU utilization stress tests on my GTX-970. Doublecheck your power supply rating and your card's needs and trust J&D to have made connections properly.
?? warning: Do not attach pcie to your psu or it will burn!The black pcie connector should be attached to a standard pcie port, which has 12V only. You should not attach it to the 6pin SATA power outlet on your psu because it has 12, 5, 3.3V. The yellow wires will short your PSU and burn it.