15 Pin SATA to 4 SATA Power Splitter Extension Cable,Female to Male, 20 inch
- Our J&D SATA power splitter cable (1 to 4) breaks out a 15 Pin SATA male power connector into four 15 Pin SATA female power connectors, and overcomes the limit of the number of SATA devices, such as SATA HDD, Disk drive, SSD or SATA optical drives that can be installed in the system
- Come with 2 packs; The cable eliminates the cost of having to upgrade the power supply to accommodate additional SATA drives and is easy to use and install
- 20 inches cable harness holds 5 SATA connectors (each connector is 4 inches apart), providing sufficient space for internal cable management
- Designed with PVC flexible jacket, 18 AWG oxygen free copper and bare copper braided shielding prolongs the life span of this cable as well as ensures a safe connection between power supply and SATA devices; Lock connector design is adopted to prevent accidental disconnections
- Warranty: J&D 1-Year Limited Warranty
Product works just as expected. Thank you!
Seems to do its thing. The wires are nice and flexible and the shade of black fits a metallic paintjob.
I attempted to connect 4 drives on one string but one of the drives was not detected on boot. When I connected the single drive directly to a power cable all was good. I used the second cable to connect that drive plus another drive (3 on one cable, 2 on another) and all was well. Not sure if it is one bad connector on the cable or just too many drives hanging off the same power supply connector. I suspect the former because the second cable is just on another connector on the same power supply cable. Once connected this way all is well.
Would be nice to have a coloured lead for the outside one ( for when in dark spots)