4 Pin Molex to 3X PWM Fan Splitter Cable, 12 inch
Sale Sold out
Regular price $17.78 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Our J&D 4 Pin Molex to 3x PWM Fan splitter cable lets you connect three 4 Pin computer PWM fan (1 CPU fan connector and 2 case fans) to a single Molex power supply connector, allowing you to optimized your cooling capability without having to upgrade the power supply
- The power required to run three fans is provided by the 4 Pin Molex connector and the fans are PWM controlled so the RPM of each fan will change depending on the temperature of the CPU and/or motherboard BIOS settings
- Providing a flexible way to position computer fans within the system case as needed, this durable splitter cable offers a connection length of 12 inch (30cm), eliminating the need to strain the connection from power supply in order to reach the fan power connection
- Including 2 packs, the cable is compatible with popular 4 Pin PWM computer case cooling fans
- Designed with PVC flexible jacket, 24 AWG oxygen free copper prolongs the life span of this cable as well as ensures a safe connection between power supply and fans
Based on 14 reviews
The computer chassis has 2 builtin fans, but they have large Molex headers, and the motherboard has small pin headers. This was an attempt to bridge them. It does not seem to work, but I will find my multimeter and trace it after the holidays.
Not hung fancy. Just what it says on the box.
this cable is decent if you looking for a cheap splitter /y power cable. price is good for what you get.
Great value & easy to use