EPS 8 Pin Power Extension Cable, 12 inch
- Our J&D EPS 8 Pin Power Extension Cable features one 8 Pin ATX 12V male connector and one 8 Pin ATX 12V female connector, extending your cable length from the power supply to the CPU motherboard by 12 inch
- With PVC flexible jacket, 18 AWG tinned copper wire ensures a dependable connection; Lock connector design is adopted to prevent accidental disconnections
- This black extension cable is 12 inch in length, giving you enough cable slack within the computer case as well as a clean and neat look
- Come with 2 packs; You can use it without upgrading the power supply
- Warranty: J&D 1-Year Limited Warranty
Had to use these cables to extend the CPU cables on the ROG Strix Thor 850w PSU to a ROG Strix B550-E motherboard in a ROG Strix Helios case. Worked without issue.
Great price ,does its job and black goes with everything no complaints
I needed just a couple more inches length on my CPU power cable after rearranging things a bit inside a working installation, to enable clean-looking install and cable management. This did the job just fine, but I would have awarded 5-stars Value For Money if it were just one unit instead of two and less expensive as a result. Who needs two of these, except in rare occasions? Most of us will have paid for and received a second, unnecessary, cable.Not so expensive to rule out purchase, but a little odd. Decent cable for the job, though.
it worked perfect ..my boy put it in my wifes computer ,,,needed this to make the cables look nice as the new powersupply needed it thanks