5 Packs Tray Plant Growing Trays with No Holes
- Premium Tray: our J&D 5-pack no-hole plant germination trays are ideal for seed starting, cutting propagation, plant growing, hydroponics, microgreens and more. Note: the outer dimension of this product is 10 x 20 inch. Please make sure the size is appropriate if a dome is to be added
- Sturdy and Re-usable: made of PS polystyrene, this safe, durable tray is reusable and recyclable
- Multifunction: perfect for propagation of plants and hydroponic applications with its hole-free design, or as a drip tray for trays with holes
- Outer Size: 10 x 20 inches; bottom size: 18.9 x 8.9 inches; whole size: 10 x 20 x 1.58 inch, providing 168 sq. in. of planting space
- Warranty: 12-month limited warranty
Good quality grade plastic, should last the usual rigours of the greenhouse or potting shed where in the past inferior grade trays have cracked along the length, how they stand up to UV determination Time will tell, would definitely buy again.
half as deep as standard tray. Flimsy and nor capable of picking up 40 clones in 1 inch cubes without bending in half. Standard domes will NOT FIT these trays!!
The trays are a good value and very good quality but do not fit the other 1020 trays. I have not been able to find trays with holes to pair up with these.
It took me a long time to find a size for a rectangular pot that sits on a window sill. This one works perfectly.
I��ve been using my trays for two years now and they have stayed sturdy! Very happy with the product and ordering more. I ordered other trays from True Leaf and these J&D are much thicker.PLEASE NOTE DIMENSIONS - the seller spells it out. These J&D trays fit inside my True Leaf 10x20 trays which is completely fine for my grow setup.