Start a Career in J & D Tech
Our workdays are spent prototyping, brainstorming, solving problems and challenging ourselves to create the next product surprising our customers. We believe that happy employees are productive ones. J & D Tech is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer, so take a look at what it’s like to work with our talented crew.
Market Research Analyst
J & D Tech is seeking a professional Market Research Analyst to join our sales/marketing team. This role will be critical to rapidly accelerating eCommerce sales growth and analyzing data to drive decision making. The successful candidate will be essential in driving growth by partnering with the president to identify and capitalize upon trends. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate in a role that will have high market management and organizational visibility.
- Compile and organize necessary marketing data to support business functions and specific project initiatives.
- Resolve and identify business critical issues such as listing errors, product defects, miscommunication, etc.
- Enter, maintain and merchandise the online product catalog directly in our inventory system.
- Set up, manage, and optimize product listings across ecommerce channels (including product title, descriptions, images, keywords, and other contents).
- Answer customer service calls and reply emails
- Work cross-functionally to define objectives, drive workflow, build operational processes and develop clear and actionable project plan.
- Monitor key performance indicators develop plans to improve sales metrics.
- Develop, manage, and drive traffic and revenue to our company system (including campaign strategy, analysis, and execution).
- Lead and run marketing campaigns, including Google Ads, Amazon, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and others as needed.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or above in related business or technology field ·
- Bilingual in English and Chinese
- Be computer proficient in MS Office
- Must be self-motivated, organized and detail oriented
- Previous experience and knowledge of online selling, B2B, and B2C a plus
How to Apply
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.