XLR Female to 3.5 mm 1/8 inch TRS Male Balanced Microphone Cable
- Easy Connection: connect a DSLR, DV camcorder, computer (with a miniature stereo jack), digital recorder with a common 3.5mm TRS female port to a device with a male XLR connector such as a microphone and so on; 3.5mm port is not compatible with mobile phone and laptop
- Excellent Sound: Corrosion resistant gold plated metal connecters making the sound signal transmit with minimal signal loss
- XLR to Stereo Audio: Provides an easy way to transfer signal from 3.5mm 1/8 inch TRS jack to professional XLR enabled devices
- Durable: High quality PVC shell, 20 AWG oxygen free copper, and bare copper braided shielding ensure stability as well as flexibility
- Warranty: J&D 1-Year Limited Warranty
This item is required to connect a microphone to a PZT camera used for streaming.
Fast and efectiv
The cable I ordered did not work with any speaker or my computer.This is an adapter fro XLR to a 3.5mm *phone* jack - which will not work on most speakers & PCs.Basically, the cable sends a different type of signals than most devices expect.For nerds:XLR uses something called "balanced audio", which has a negative and a positive signal.The 3.5mm keeps that signal, but you PC or loudspeaker does not expect such a signal, so it'll output nothing at all.
Great value for money