XLR Female to 3.5 mm 1/8 inch TRS Male Balanced Microphone Cable
- Easy Connection: connect a DSLR, DV camcorder, computer (with a miniature stereo jack), digital recorder with a common 3.5mm TRS female port to a device with a male XLR connector such as a microphone and so on; 3.5mm port is not compatible with mobile phone and laptop
- Excellent Sound: Corrosion resistant gold plated metal connecters making the sound signal transmit with minimal signal loss
- XLR to Stereo Audio: Provides an easy way to transfer signal from 3.5mm 1/8 inch TRS jack to professional XLR enabled devices
- Durable: High quality PVC shell, 20 AWG oxygen free copper, and bare copper braided shielding ensure stability as well as flexibility
- Warranty: J&D 1-Year Limited Warranty
This item is required to connect a microphone to a PZT camera used for streaming.
Die Kabel waren gut verarbeitet, sahen sehr wertig aus aber für mein Vorhaben leider nicht zu gebrauchen, schade..
Schnelle gute Lieferung und von der L?nge auch okay
Fast and efectiv
The cable I ordered did not work with any speaker or my computer.This is an adapter fro XLR to a 3.5mm *phone* jack - which will not work on most speakers & PCs.Basically, the cable sends a different type of signals than most devices expect.For nerds:XLR uses something called "balanced audio", which has a negative and a positive signal.The 3.5mm keeps that signal, but you PC or loudspeaker does not expect such a signal, so it'll output nothing at all.