6.35 mm 1/4 inch TRS Male to XLR Female Balanced Interconnect Cable
- Easy Connection: Connect any audio equipment with a male XLR connector to a device with a common 6.35mm TRS female port such as speaker, condenser mic, mixing console and so on
- Excellent Sound: Corrosion resistant gold plated metal connecters making the sound signal transmit with minimal signal loss
- XLR to Stereo Audio: Provides an easy way to transfer signal from 1/4 inch TRS jack to professional XLR enabled devices
- Durable: High quality PVC shell, 20 AWG oxygen free copper, and bare copper braided shielding ensure stability as well as flexibility
- Warranty: J&D 1-Year Limited Warranty
Cavo buono poteva essere un po pi�� spesso ma soddisfacente lo stesso
f��r meine Studio einfach genial!
streamlined design fit nicely into patchbays with a little space around them
The cable is too thin, it won't be good and qualified for microphone cable. The sound is OK, but I have to buy a different brand cable for my microphone.