1/4 inch TS to 1/8 inch TRS M/M Mono Interconnect Stereo Cable
- Designed to connect a device like smartphone tablet or laptop with 6.35mm 1/4 inch port to a device with a female 3.5mm TRS port such speaker mixing console and so on, applying a mono signal to a 3.5mm TRS stereo input
- Corrosion resistant gold plated connecters making the sound signal transmit with minimal signal loss
- 6.35mm 1/4 inch TS Male on one end and 3.5mm 1/8 inch TRS Male on the other
- High quality PVC shell, 24 AWG oxygen free copper, and bare copper braided shielding ensure stability as well as flexibility
- Warranty: J&D 1-Year Limited Warranty
I needed this to be able to hear both stereo channels through a 1/4" mono input on a Headrush FRFR112 speaker. It works great! I play in my church's worship band and get songs assigned via Planning Center. I like to play along with them out of my computer or phone headphone jack into the Headrush FRFR112 along with my POD GO plugged into the other input on the FRFR112. With a standard stereo mini to stereo 1/4", I was losing the vocals on the assigned mp3 track. This cable combines both channels into one. The sound is perfectly clear. I wish they offered a longer one so I could move my speaker further from my computer desk. The longest length offered is 10'. I wish they made a 25' or more. Other than that, great product at a great price!
Can't give a review because I bought it before I read all the specs and it ended it up being the wrong one. Could be a great product because it looks study.
So many uses for portable electronic devices. Seems well made. My use is to connect a guitar effects processor with a 1/8�� stereo output jack into an amp with a 1/4�� mono input.
Good lead at a reasonable price. Sound quality good. Durable lead
I love it. I actually enjoyed the length wise and the sound quality is just great.