Unbalanced Dual RCA Male to XLR Female Audio Cable
- Our J&D XLR Female to Dual RCA Male Y splitter cable connect any audio equipment with a female XLR connector to a stereo RCA input/output like a power amplifier, microphone, integrated home theater, and professional equipment to improve device connectivity
- Featuring 2 RCA male connectors on one end and 1 XLR female connector on the other end, this cable is provided in an unbalanced format, and the XLR to RCA cannot be balanced
- Corrosion resistant 24K gold plated connector guarantees high quality metal shielding as well as making the sound signal transmit with minimal signal loss
- Easy to pull off, its spring design and ROHS certified PVC shell provide a flexible, durable and reliable connection
- Warranty: J&D 1-Year Limited Warranty
Ended up not needing it after all but I decided to give it a go. And it works, now I have another one to add to my wire collection.
I've not run into any issues with it.
Bought these after another set (different maker) arrived broke this is a backup pair and they work great. These were great and worked with out issues. There is no line noise and or impedence. Great product.
Appears to be well made. Sturdy. Time will tell.