Unbalanced Dual RCA Male to XLR Female Audio Cable
- Our J&D XLR Female to Dual RCA Male Y splitter cable connect any audio equipment with a female XLR connector to a stereo RCA input/output like a power amplifier, microphone, integrated home theater, and professional equipment to improve device connectivity
- Featuring 2 RCA male connectors on one end and 1 XLR female connector on the other end, this cable is provided in an unbalanced format, and the XLR to RCA cannot be balanced
- Corrosion resistant 24K gold plated connector guarantees high quality metal shielding as well as making the sound signal transmit with minimal signal loss
- Easy to pull off, its spring design and ROHS certified PVC shell provide a flexible, durable and reliable connection
- Warranty: J&D 1-Year Limited Warranty
I used these to connect speakers pre out from av to active woofer
Ended up not needing it after all but I decided to give it a go. And it works, now I have another one to add to my wire collection.
I've not run into any issues with it.
Bought these after another set (different maker) arrived broke this is a backup pair and they work great. These were great and worked with out issues. There is no line noise and or impedence. Great product.