2 XLR Female to 6.35 mm 1/4 inch TRS Male Unbalanced Stereo Audio Cable
Sale Sold out
Regular price $21.78 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- This J&D 6.35mm to dual XLR stereo audio cable connects a device with a common 6.35mm TRS female port such as mixer to audio device with XLR jack
- Dual XLR wires design divides the stereo signal into two mono XLR signals for easy audio adjustment, providing accurate signal output for professional audio needs and reducing distortion and signal loss
- Corrosion resistant 24K gold plated connector guarantees high quality metal shielding as well as making the sound signal transmit with minimal signal loss
- Easy to pull off, its spring design and ROHS certified PVC shell provide a flexible, durable and reliable connection; The second/right channel on our wire 6.35mm TRS jack is connected to the red XLR
- Warranty: J&D 1-Year Limited Warranty
Based on 11 reviews
If you want to use it taking advantage of the uncertainty of the mixer, you need male and female
I use it from two bus outputs of the m32 midas mixer and I go inside a headphone preamp... It works properly
It fulfills its purpose at 100%, good quality at a good price
Everything worked out wonderfully, from ordering to processing and delivery! Thank you so much! Always gladly again!
Bought this cable to run directly from my daughter's Yamaha piano so we could record the piano's sound rather than have to work with Logic's samples. And the result was a much more dynamic, live sound.