3.5 mm Auxiliary Cable
- Male to Male: 3.5mm 1/8 inch Male on both ends
- Connecting your smartphone, laptop or PC with a 3.5mm jack output to a device with 3.5mm jack inputs such as speakers, mixing desk and so on
- Dual Shielding connector minimizes sound signal loss transmission
- Corrosion-resistant copper shell protect the cable from harsh installation
- Warranty: J&D 1-year limited warranty
Great product at a great price
That's good enough for such a relatively cheap price. Because it does the job of patching between two different audio jacks, it works well without any interference. The sound quality is just as good as the higher priced cables.
I am very happy with this cable and would definitely buy a different length if I needed one. I bought these cables for my pair of Koss Pro4S headphones and they work just as well as the 3.5mm recessed connectors that come with these headphones.
This cable helps me make better use of all the inputs and outputs on my computer's sound card. They are long enough to get from the back of my computer to where they need to terminate, and they are small and flexible enough to be easy to handle without seeming flimsy.