3.5 mm to 6.35mm Stereo Audio Cable with Nylon Braided
- Plug and play; connecting smartphone, laptop or PC with a 3.5mm jack output to any devices with 6.35mm jack inputs such as speakers, mixing desk and so on; Note: This cable should not be used for the insert 6.35mm jack on mixers
- Excellent sound; corrosion resistant gold plated metal connecters making the sound signal transmits with minimal signal loss
- 3.5mm 1/8 inch TRS Male to 6.35mm 1/4 inch TRS Male
- Zinc alloy and durable dual layer nylon braid protect the cable from harsh installation where the cable is tugged across sharp edges
- Warranty: J&D 1-Year Limited Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Does what it was supposed to. Looks like a durable build so it should last awhile.
Great purchase, if I knew it would be this good I would have bought a longer cable.
Made my announcing gig a lot easier to set up.This cable did what I needed it to do.
I'm not a person well versed in this. But, this cord was just what I needed to get the music from my computer into the amplifier and speaker I'm using to teach square dance lessons.
It works, I got it so I could plug my headphones into my receiver and play along with records from my drum set across the room. Built well and I dont notice any line noise.