3.5mm TRS Female to Dual 3.5 mm TRS Male Y-Splitter Stereo Audio Adapter Cable
- Durable Design: premium gold plated joint, durable copper shell; coated with anti-scratch PVC jacket, safe copper core
- Composition: composited of one 3.5mm female stereo headphone jack and two 3.5mm male headphone plugs
- Plug and Play: connect 3.5mm female jack to headphone or speaker and two male 3.5mm plugs are connected to two separate audio play devices
- Excellent Sound: dual shielding, corrosion proof gold plated connecters making the sound signal transmits with minimal signal loss
- Warranty: J&D 1-Year Limited Warranty
I have used this cable to connect two desktop PCs to a single speaker set. Most cables I've found of this type would be to combine a "microphone in" and "audio/line out" into a single female 3.5mm connection, which wouldn't work for sharing a single speaker with two devices. However, this one is for 2x stereo audio out connections to a single one.The quality of the cable excellent. The cable is fairly thick, more along the lines of those included with premium headphones. The connectors are nicely moulded with a bit of weight to them, but thankfully not too large that they interfere with other ports (like mic or audio in on a PC).The connection made with the PCs is good, with a nice snug fit. There's no humming / buzzing noise when either or both PCs are on (or off). The volume from the speaker set has remained the same (opposed to becoming muffled).Overall, I'm very pleased with these.
I got this for my garage stereo. I have an old ipod + dock setup I got tired of unplugging and having to add the dongle when I wanted to use spotify on my phone. with this splitter, the ipod and my phone can always be ready to go without having to unplug anything. very stoked.
Great quality for the price, the sound is great and material is very sturdy, perfect length for my needs
Before buying this cable, I went through two other cables I bought online and in-store that failed miserable within a short time after very light use on my home stereo system. Had this cable now for a few months and it sounds great with no issues. Would definitely recommend to others.
We started using Microsoft Teams at work, and now with having to Zoom for classes, i either need to buy a headset or a mic headphone adapter. Of course the adapter was the least expensive route. Either way, it has worked flawlessly since I purchased it back in January ish.