3.5mm TRS Male to XLR Female Balanced Cable
- Male to Female: 3.5mm 1/8 inch TRS Male connector on one end and XLR connector on the other end
- Provides an easy way to transfer signal from 3.5mm 1/8 inch TRS jack to professional XLR enabled devices
- Copper shell connector minimize sound signal loss
- Excellent Built: PVC flexible jacket, 20 AWG oxygen free copper and bare copper braided shielding for durable use
- Warranty: J&D 1-year limited warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Was not what i needed, but it was great quality
Had a mono adapter on my UHF microphone receiver and sometimes would put up static. This help get rid of that making voice quality clearer on discord.
So far it is working great. I consider it to be a good quality product. I would definitely buy it again.
Looks nice and delivers clear sound.