EU Schuko Plug EV Type 2 Charger Cable for EVs with EU Standard Type 2 Charger
- Please note: this product is ONLY for EVs with EU standard type 2 charger
- Fast Charging: this 16A EU plug 3 pin Type 2 compact EV charger is professionally designed to make your electric vehicle or hybrid car charging quick and effortless
- Wide Compatibility: with its charging socket conforming to the provisions and requirements of IEC 62196-2, this charging cable is compatible with Tesla Model 3/S/X, compatible with Volkswagen ID. 3/4, compatible with Renault ZOE, compatible with BMW, compatible with Mercedes, compatible with Audi, and most Type 2 electric vehicles and hybrid cars
- Safe and Durable: made of reliable, rugged materials, this charger is CE and TUV certified; IP67 rating effectively protect against dust and water; protected from overcurrent, overvoltage, overtemperature, ground fault, and more
- Featuring 5 meters/16 feet long, this portable charger is long enough to fit most driveways or garages, ideal for home use and on the go
- Warranty: J&D 1-Year Limited Warranty
I have been using my Chevrolet Bolt EV for about 4 weeks. So far, everything is working as advertised, with a charge rate of about 11% per hour, or about 7 kW. Thanks J&D Tech, keep up the good work.
Easy to install and lights allow charge status to be viewed from a distance.
This is to buy a my uncle used, he said this is a good product, at least I did not hear the bad experience
really nice . Fast delivery and easy to use .
This was an easy install and charges my leaf at the expected level 2 rate. Some down sides are it��s all plastic and the mounting hardware should be replaced if you are mounting to drywall. The provided hardware will not secure the unit. Cable management will require you to get a hose holder of some sort. I wouldn��t wrap the cable over the unit given it��s all plastic construction. Other than those few things, it��s a great unit. Like the led lights and while plastic the unit does look good.