USB Type C Charge & Sync Cable, USB A to Type C Fast Charging Cable for Samsung
- To ensure your devices stay powered, simply plug this J&D USB Type A to Type C cable to your wall chargers at home, car chargers on the road, or portable chargers outdoor for fast and reliable charging
- Support 11/6A fast charging adapter with up to 66W for maximum and optimum charging power; also support standard 10V/4A 4.5V/5A, 5V/4.5A fast chargers Transfer speed is up to 480 Mbps for quickly sync photos, music, and other data
- Featuring seamless connector design, the durable construction can withstand tens of thousands of non-destructive bends for long use
- Braid high-density nylon sheath makes the cable sturdy; 5 built-in copper cores help reduce internal resistance loss and ensure it fast and stable
- Widely compatible with most devices with a USB Type C port, like Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S10/S9/S8, Note 20/10/9/8, Moto Z/Z2, LG G5/G6/V20/V30 and more
It does what it's supposed to, but there's some awful sounding feedback. Just constant buzzing. Disappointed.
Worked well enough for what it is. Bit of static when using it as my car radio though.
This is a nice slim enclosure for M.2 NVME SSDs. Comes with a USB-C cable and tools. Be warned that this thing gets hot. REALLY hot. Most NVME SSDs run hot, so this may be normal. Works in Windows 10 no problem. No drivers needed. But for MacOS, the drive wouldn't recognize unless I left it connected 5 to 10 minutes. And even then it would intermittently appear. I wouldn't recommend this enclosure for MacOS users. Just a FYI, I was using macOS Catalina 10.15.
It didnt let me use my headset for phone calls for some reason but everything else is fine.
Works great. With the new phones not having a headphone jack this makes it easy to be able to charge your phone and still have headphones plugged in.